Director - Interior Designer, Commercial and Residential.
● Bachelor of Design (BDes) Major: Interior Design, Auckland
● Fuze Interiors – Senior Interior Design
● Experienced furniture designer and fabricator
● Fashion buyer for family business, sourcing and selecting textiles and styles internationally
● Member of The Designers Institute of New Zealand
● Member of Entrepreneurs’ Organisation, Auckland
● Member of National Association of Women in Construction NZ
● Member of Facilities Management Association of New Zealand Incorporated
I love using my knowledge and skills to create vibrant, sophisticated and intelligent solutions to overcome design problems. After traveling to London, Paris and New York, I saw what could be done in both commercial and residential small spaces and can specialise in helping clients make the most of their properties - no matter the size. It is so rewarding to be able to see the value of investing in good interior design as I help clients to not only find contemporary solutions to their problems but also create stunning spaces and provide innovative products they can be prod of, enjoy and that enhance their lives.
Interior Designer, Residential and Commercial.
● Bachelor of Design (BDes) Major: Spatial Design
● Bachelor of Design: Exchange to Ryerson University, Toronto
● Diploma of Interior Design, CATC Design School, Sydney
● Design consultant – Tile Space
● Freelance interior designer
● Da Vinci Award, CATC Design School 2012
● Charles & Ray Eames Award, CATC Design School 2012
I have always loved interior design and creating homes you walk into that make you never want to leave. I believe everyone deserves to have a home that is truely unique to them and that functions specifically for their needs. I use this passion to create and design solutions and concepts for my clients that they might never have imagined. If our clients are working with architects or builders, I love getting involved in the early stages to make sure floor plans are functional and well laid out before construction begins. I use my building and interiors knowledge to ensure my clients get the best quality finishes and fixtures to create a home that is uniquely theirs.